Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blogging

Hmm.

I suppose like me you are wondering why I would need to blog? What great revelations does someone like me have to offer the online world? And really who is going to read the thing anyway!

Well I just don't know.

But here I am.

I suppose, or rather hope, that the random thoughts that fill my mind will somehow provoke, inspire or otherwise move others in new directions. Thoughts, stories, experiences, observations, songs, poems and flat out ramblings that I would rather keep separate from the daily musings on my facebook page. Then there too is the fact that my current employer blocks me from accessing facebook...but that is another story.

So alas we come to my blog....hmm not quite the fanfare I was hoping for.

So if you are reading this aside from being shocked, I do welcome you and your comments.

JDK

No comments: