Friday, January 18, 2008

You are...

Today I want to share with you some thoughts that have had and continue to have a significant impact in my life. Take it as you will, but I do hope that my observations and knowledge can have a positive effect in your lives.

You are what you say you are and your life is what you say it is.

Let’s think about that for a minute. If I am what I say I am then every thought, every word and every action I take each and every minute of every day sets the tone and determines who I am and what my future holds. By declaring that I “am” broke and have no money; then I will “be” broke and have no money. Declaring that my life “is” hard; then life will “be” hard there is no doubt about it.

Now you are thinking “how”. How can I say, how can I believe that I have or am what I can not see and touch. “How?” Think about how, for what is how but another expression of who and what you are. Ok that is confusing. Think of it this way; by asking “how” you are stating what you are, lost and confused. And that is what you will continue to be until you change your way of thinking. Quite simply if you are saying you “don’t know”, then you “won’t know”. If you continue to comment on what you can see and touch, you will perpetuate those things.

I have seen this truth so many times in my life and the people around me; my parents, my ex-wife, co-workers, friends and myself. Trapped in a vicious circle of doubt and negativity, believing that they are cursed, life sucks and the whole world is against them. I lived under that shadow for a long time.

The truth is the only one working against you is you.

There is an answer to all of this. A way to be everything you want to be and have the life you dreamed of having, and it is so simple. Remember, you are what you say you are and your life is what you say it is.

Believe that you are what you want to be. Say, act and live your life like all you dreams have already come true. Train you mind to focus not on the fact that things “seem” to be working against you, but on the outcome you desire. For the universe is not working against you, only your thoughts are, if you let them.

Say that life is easy and life will “be” easy. Believe that you have everything you need and money comes easily and you “will” have everything you need and the money “will” come to you. I know it seem absolutely crazy! When the bank account is overdrawn, collection agencies are on the phone, and there is no food in the fridge. But you have to create the reality in your mind before it can be manifested in your life. You have to send out this energy in order for it to be returned to you.

If you want change, believe that it already exists.

So as you go through your day today remember that; you are what you say you are and your life is what you say it is.

JDK

1 comment:

Coreena said...

Ha, you know I can't help but comment on this.

I too am a firm believer in what you write here, and I truly believe that you have only what you think you deserve...

Truly, my life is wonderful, and I know that everything will always work out for us...